- 11:00 AM – Registration and Friendlies
- 12:00 Noon – Singles Bracket
- 2:00 PM – Squad Strike Bracket & Singles Bracket should be over around this time
- 3:30 PM – Squad Strike Bracket Ends
Must have a Geekfest Pass to Enter
$15 for the Tournament
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Singles Ruleset
- Best of 3 Games
- Best of 5 Games for Top 4
- Stock: 3
- Time: 7 Minutes
- Handicap: Off
- Damage Ratio: 1.0x
- Items: Off
- Final Smash Meter: Off
- Custom Balance: Off
- Underdog Assistance: Off
- Pause: Off
- Mii Fighters are legal with any combination of specials.
- Smash Radar: Large
- Stage List – Hazards Off
- Final Destination
- Pokemon Stadium 2
- Town and City
- Counterpick Stages
- Unova Pokemon League
- Yoshi’s Story (Melee)
- Lylat Cruise
- Kalos Pokemon League
- MDSR – You may not pick the last stage that you won on in the same set.
- Set Procedure
Players select their characters.
Either player may elect to do Double Blind Character Selection.
1. Use Starter Stage Striking to determine the first stage.
2. The players play the first game of the set.
3. Winning player of the preceding game bans 2 stages.
4. The losing player of the preceding game picks a stage for the next game.
5. The winning player of the preceding game may choose to change characters.
6. The losing player of the preceding game may choose to change characters.
7. The next game is played.
8. Repeat Steps 3 through 7 for all subsequent games until the set is complete.
Stage Agreement Clause
- Players may select any TOURNAMENT LEGAL stage if they both agree on it.”
- For the Squad Strike Tournament put down:
- 5$ Squad Strike Side Event!
- Same rules as above but Tag Team Squad Strike is the format!
- No Echo fighters allowed except Ken/Ryu!
- Top 4 will still be Best of 3 but it will be 5 characters instead of 3!